Member Auto Center, LLC (MAC) is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web site. We collect information from our visitors only when information is needed to assist visitor users in the auto-buying process, pre-approval process, and / or the request for additional information on the services that MAC provides.
Types of Information We Collect:
- Phone number
- Email address
What We Do With the Information We Collect:
- We will collect information from the user when they would like to be contacted about the services that MAC can provide.
- MAC will collect information from authorized Credit Union personnel on the pre-approval parameters of members so that this information can be communicated with an authorized MAC dealer partner.
- MAC may collect information from users to notify them of special promotions and events.
- When user requests a new or pre-owned auto Price Quote Request from MAC user will be prompted to provide information, including name, and preferred method of contact.
- We will also need information from you relating to the car that you may be interested in purchasing or your financing options, such as; the make and model of the car you are interested in, the amount you would like to finance in order to purchase your car, and the geographical region in which you would like to search for pre-owned autos. Such information is required in order for us to better answer your queries and to complete the transaction of information to third parties that may be assisting in your automotive purchasing.
- We use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement throughout the website, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We monitor specific usage patterns such as the number of visitors, the length and frequency of visits to our web site, page views, and navigation patterns. This information is anonymous and is not personally identifiable, and we use the information in order to develop, test, and improve the design and layout of our web site, or to improve our products and services.
- All of this is done with the intention of better servicing our customers' needs. In the future, we may choose to personalize the experience of our repeat visitors based on previous usage patterns in order to enhance the user experience.
- In addition, we may choose to use the information we collect from you in order to notify you about special promotions. If you would prefer not to receive such notifications, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
MAC will not sell, trade, or otherwise make your personal information available to third parties except with our affiliates, partners, and vendors but solely for the purpose of completing the transaction you requested, and we only provide the information necessary for the third party to provide these services. Further, these parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. Please note that in the future, MAC may elect to share your personal information with trusted third parties such as business partners or sponsors, or share our general web user statistics (which are anonymous and do not include personally identifiable information) and patterns with our partners, investors, advertisers, vendors, and others. In the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, insolvency, merger or acquisition of MAC, MAC may share your personal information with its successor in interest. If our policy changes with respect to sharing information with third parties, we will post these policy changes on our website, and our visitors will be given the opportunity to have their information removed.
The MAC website uses industry-norm security standards, procedures, and encryption. The information we collect from our visitors is stored on secured servers. The MAC professional IT team is constantly monitoring new technologies that protect sensitive information. While we take reasonable measures, such as those set forth herein, to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure, no security measures are impenetrable.
Compliance with Laws
MAC may disclose user information in the limited circumstance where we believe, in reasonable good faith, that such disclosure is necessary or required in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations or orders, (ii) protect the safety of others, or (iii) bring legal or other action against someone who may violating any of our user agreements or who may be causing or threatening to cause injury to our property or rights or others. Protecting Children's Information Privacy: Our online services are not designed for or directed toward children. We do not knowingly solicit or collect data from anyone under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly market to anyone under 13 years of age.
Third Party Links
MAC includes and offer third party product and services on its website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. MAC therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, MAC seeks to protect the integritity of its site and welcomes any feedback about these site.